Our dedication to preventing claims is just as important as our assistance in guiding appraisers through the claim process when a claim occurs. The following resources are useful in helping you manage your business in such a way that should help to prevent errors and omissions claims.
- Document, Document, Document!
- Help—I’ve Been Sued! What To Do (& Not Do) If It Happens to You
- Watch for the Red Flags That Can Cause an E&O Claim
- The ABCs of E&O Insurance
- Everything You Ever Wanted to Know about Real Estate Appraisers Errors & Omissions Insurance (But were afraid to ask!)
We now offer several convenient payment options for your Errors & Omissions insurance: Option 1: Pay 50% to bind coverage, and the balance in 30 days. No fees or charges. Option 2: Down payment of 25-30%, with the balance in quarterly or monthly payments. A finance charge applies. Simply ask for payment options when you request your quotation. Just one more way Intercorp delivers solutions for your business.
Click here for a detailed list of Program and Coverage Highlights.
Or you may find answers to your questions on the Frequently Asked Questions page.
If not, a phone call or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) will produce a prompt response.