- Premises liability coverage (Bodily Injury and Property Damage during an inspection) added automatically to all policies (sublimit 100,000 or 250,000). Higher limits available.
- Blanket Additional Insured for Referral Agents.
- Coverage extensions for Drone Photography and Fair Housing Discrimination.
- Deductible credit for using alternative dispute resolution methods.
- Automatic coverage extended for predecessor firm or successor in business.
- Property Damage coverage ($25,000 limit) for Lock Box.
- Various extended reporting options including paid terms up to three years and for retirees, and extended reporting options at no cost in the case of death or disability.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What information is needed for a quote?
- Completed application (download from this page)
- Copies of licenses, where state requires licensing.
- Resumes of key personnel (if in business less than 3 years)
- Loss information (past five years)
- Copy of pre-inspection agreement.
- Board Investigation and Claim Supplemental form if required.
- Expiring declaration page (if currently insured)
Is your program admitted?
Our program is non-admitted, written through an A++ carrier.
How do I apply for coverage?
In what states is coverage available?
Coverage is available in all states except AK, LA, WV.
What makes you different from other E&O providers?
Our staff is knowledgeable, trustworthy and experienced. Our program combines the expertise of Intercorp and Norman-Spencer -- two strong program managers in the real estate professional liability field.